Printing Coordinator, permanent
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s, based in Estaimpuis Central Offices. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Values – Always Committed, Working Together, Aspire to be the best and Giving and Taking Accountability to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
As a Printing Coordinator you develop the printed packaging (labels, cans, skillets, boxes, cartons, etc) in order to provide the packaging on time and correct to the internal and external services according the demands of the customers. The job has an emphasis on the print-technical aspect of primary packaging and development of carton and display boxes.
Your responsibilities will be
1. Point of contact
- Start and follow up of the projects
- Inform internal and external services in order to evaluate the delivered materials and the suppliers
- Give print-technical advice to customers on new packaging projects
- Close contact with print houses and prepress agencies to follow-up and explore print-technical evolutions
- Provide technical and customer-friendly solutions in case of quality issues
2. Desktop Publishing
- Modify existing primary based on existing files in order to work faster and more cost efficient
- Take care of all (promo) stickers internally
3. Administrative tasks
- Set up the administrative file for new projects
- Make order numbers in SAP
- Set up and maintain the filing process of all correspondence regarding each project in order to find/follow easy every step in the development of a project, especially where McBride is responsible for design.
- Administrative follow up (digital and non-digital) of all finished files in order to find on a efficient and fast manner the necessary information
4. Development of cartons:
- Close monitoring of the development of cartons and display boxes and explore the possibility to make the design internally.
5. Graphic support:
- Provide the necessary graphic support to all other units such as HR, communication team etc.
Skills and education we are looking for
- Graduate in Graphics or equivalent experience in prepress or printing environment
- Minimum 1 year work experience in an international company environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, French
- Good user knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good user knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Front Page
- Elementary knowledge of SAP
What will make you successful
- Able to work autonomously, under pressure in a rapidly changing and highly demanding environment;
- Show a high degree of interpersonal skills;
- Remain calm under pressure and in any situation;
- Work pro-actively and in good collaboration with your internal and external customers to get to the best results;
- Work conscientiously.
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
In return you will receive
- A salary in line with experience and market conditions. You will benefit from a group insurance, an hospitalization insurance (DKV) as well as meal vouchers and eco-cheques.
- The opportunity to join an international company that offers you a stable and long term position.
- Offices situated in an accessible location, without traffic jams.
- Flexible working arrangements.
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.