We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Estaimpuis Central Offices. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Principles - Teamwork, Communication, Engagement and Leadership to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
To further strengthen the skill set of our Legal team we want to expand the team with the appointment of a Legal Expert. We are looking for someone with relevant experience in the field of commercial law and business contracts covering a number of European countries.
Your responsibilities will be
As a Legal Advisor you will provide legal support to different business units within the McBride Group.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing a professional legal service to the business with particular emphasis on the European McBride Group companies.
- Providing adequate and pragmatic legal support in different jurisdictions and languages in order to protect the interests of McBride Group.
- Drafting and reviewing a variety of contracts across Europe.
- Assisting with corporate, strategic and ad hoc projects from a legal perspective.
Skills and education we are looking for
- European Master of Laws degree.
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role, ideally gained in an in-house legal position (preferably within the retail or FMCG sector).
What will make you successful
• Fluency in English and French is essential. Knowledge of German would be a great asset.
• Proven experience in business law and strong business acumen.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to stand firm on issues when necessary.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload in a changing fast-paced environment.
• Flexible and open to travel on a European-wide basis.
• Excellent and clear written and spoken communication skills.
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
In return you will receive
- A salary in line with experience and market conditions. You will benefit from a group insurance, an hospitalization insurance (DKV) as well as meal vouchers and eco-cheques.
- The opportunity to join an international company that offers you a stable and long term position.
- Offices situated in an accessible location and without traffic jams.
- Flexible working arrangements.
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.