Customer Marketing Executive
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Estaimpuis Central Offices. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Values – Always Committed, Working Together, Aspire to be the best and Giving and Taking Accountability to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
As Customer Marketing Executive you will be accountable for the Laundry category in the French, Spanish and Italian markets. You will execute a set of product portfolio projects, to ensure the achievement of the targeted turnover and gross margin.
In this role you will also have Line Manager responsibility for a team member located in Italy. This direct report is managing the Italian / Spanish markets.
Your responsibilities will be
- Delivering the 5 year marketing plan in France, France, Spain and Italy.
- Country expert for the French market
- Managing and developing a direct report who is handling the Italian and Spanish market.
- Locally responding to market requirements by activating and customising projects to ensure the McBride product portfolio fits the French, Italian and Spanish market requirements. This is done through our online platform.
- Managing the French, Spanish and Italian Laundry product portfolio end to end, handling portfolio complexity. A focus on cost competitiveness will be key.
- Monitor brands, Private Label competitors and general category performance using internal and external measures.
- Keep benchmarking and market maps up to date.
- Managing projects though our online platform, ensuring correct processes are followed,
- Work closely together with colleagues from other categories to ensure local needs are fed into Group projects.
- Provide the vital conduit between Sales and Product Development.
- Work closely with Sales colleagues to support customer projects and requests.
- Creating category presentations with relevant support material and present as necessary to external customers.
- Working with external suppliers and ensuring best outcomes for product offer.
- Liaising with design colleagues/ agencies, when design or mock-ups are needed for customer sell in.
- Supporting on any market research projects, as required to test new opportunities and validate assumptions.
Skills and education we are looking for
- Degree in Marketing or or any other relevant discipline. You may hold the equivalent level by experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in product marketing.
- French mother tongue and excellent knowledge of English.
What will make you successful
- You are a real team player with strong interpersonal skills: you can effectively interact with key stakeholders across functions, with external customers and you have the skills to manage a team member.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are conscientious and have some project management skills.
- You organize your time effectively to achieve your goals and objectives whilst working in a multi-task environment
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
In return you will receive
- A salary in line with experience and market conditions. You will benefit from a group insurance, a hospitalization insurance (DKV) as well as meal vouchers and eco-cheques.
- The opportunity to join an international company that offers you a stable and long term position.
- Offices situated in an accessible location, without traffic jams.
- Flexible working arrangements.
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.