We are looking for a new member to the Demand Planning team.
Your responsibilities will be:
You are responsible for the demand planning which is to ensure an accurate forecast to Supply Chain by systematically challenging historical data and key account input.
Your main tasks are to:
- Manage the forecasting tool by reviewing alerts raised by the system, review statistical forecast, and make recommendations to the APO Configuration Manager.
- Prepare and chair the monthly forecast reviews with the KAM, to deliver an accurate demand forecasts of all line items for their accountable segment of the business by using a combination of statistical forecasting integrated with the sales insights.
- Organise meetings with Account Management and PLM to review events & promotions and Manage timely new item launches and version change setups
- Conduct relevant forecast performance analyses and plan/propose corrective actions and share the outcome with Sales, Operations and Finance departments
- Generate and share with all stakeholders monthly and weekly demand forecasts, including clear identification of assumptions highlighting significant changes since release of previous report.
- Make forecast information available on time & in the right level of detail
- Monitor performance of Key Account Management & PLM on forecasting and event management
- Master degree in Economics or any other relevant discipline is preferred (BAC+4 or +5). You may hold the equivalent level by experience.
- Prior experience in the area of manufacturing planning, preferably in PL industry or in FMCG is considered a plus.
- Very good knowledge in English is required. Communicate fluently in French or Dutch is a real asset.
- PC-skills: very good knowledge of Excel is required. Knowledge of SAP and APO is an asset.
- You are a structured thinker with a passion for numbers and an analytical mind.
- You are conscientious and have some project management skills.
- You have good verbal and written skills.
- You are persuasive and dynamic person with a positive and can-do attitude.
What will you receive as of your first day at the job:
- You will be given a challenging, fast paced and international environment.
- You will join a company in full growth.
- You will discover a great team !
We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role.
Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.