Financial Analyst - Costing/pricing department
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Foetz.
McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Values – Always Committed, Working Together, Aspire to be the best and Giving and Taking Accountability to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
Within the divisional finance team, you are in charge of calculating product costing and providing financial support to the Commercial team on pricing decision making. This position reports to the Pricing Manager and will require to work closely with our regional sales team across Europe in preparation of offers to our customers.
Your responsibilities will be
- Calculate accurate product cost from our 3 manufacturing sites (Luxembourg, Denmark, Belgium) based on assumptions defined with the different functions (R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics…)
- Support the commercial team in establishing the most appropriate selling prices
- Ensure during the Pricing Process that all possible options are considered with the most competitive cost proposition for the given brief
- Collaborate with other functions on re-engineering initiatives to optimize product cost
- Maintain Costing & Pricing KPI
- Assist with yearly/monthly costing run and ensure all cost are correct in our system (SAP)
- Work with the other team members of process improvements.
- Support the Pricing manager on ad-hoc requests and analysis.
Skills and education we are looking for
- Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- New graduate application is welcome - first experience is a plus
- Fluent in English mandatory and French or German would be an asset
- Proficient user of Excel
- SAP Experience is a real plus
What will make you successful
- Interest in the industrial environment
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to details
- Proactive, self-motivated and focused on the achievement of specific goals
- Organised, disciplined and able to prioritize your own work effectively
- Stress resistant, able to work under pressure to hit deadlines
- Capacity to understand commercial processes and their financial impact
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
To apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and covering letter outlining the reasons why you believe you are suitable for this role and send to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.