Junior Brand Customer Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Bagnatica. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Principles - Teamwork, Communication, Engagement and Leadership to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
Your responsibilities will be
- Account Development for National Customers:
- Strategic Analysis;
- Strategic Planning;
- Initiation and co-ordination of projects, negotiation and facilitating and co-ordinating customer contacts, realise the planned growth;
- Follow Up Implementation and Monitor Performance.
- Customer Profit Follow Up
Skills and Education we are looking for
- 1-2 years in similar role or sales departments
- Account management in Italian GDO is a plus
- Planning and execution
- Good knowledge of English
- Social Media Management
What will make you successful
- Pro activity
- Understanding customer needs and feelings
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
What’s on offer
- Competitive package available
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.