Key Account Manager - France
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Estaimpuis Central Offices. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Values – Always Committed, Working Together, Aspire to be the best and Giving and Taking Accountability to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
In this role you take ownership & responsibility for the achievement of the Liquids Division’s key commercial objectives within a specified customer and overall strategy by establishing and pro-actively managing relationships at multiple levels.
You coordinate all activities within your French customer accounts taking a bespoke approach based on each customer’s requirements, ensuring that both immediate team members and wider stakeholders within the business are fully aligned to this at all times.
Your responsibilities will be
• Delivery of budgeted customer Volume, NSV and CGP for the Financial Year for relevant customers
• Continual evaluation of customer product mix to drive improved profitability incorporating initiatives from marketing such as complexity reduction and cost of product recommendations
• Responsibility for managing product cost prices to maximise contribution including the implementation of cost increases when required
• Taking the lead with buyers to secure the optimum distribution level & fixture space for all supplied products
• Management of customer relationships across multiple departments (commercial, technical, product development) to optimise results in a complex matrix structure
• Effectively manage & resolve all customer pricing queries directly with the customer to ensure a healthy balance sheet and minimise financial losses
• Ensuring forecast accuracy is in line with account targets and working collaboratively with the demand planner
• To be the customer expert within McBride, championing the accounts strategy and ensuring this information is effectively cascaded throughout both the immediate customer team and the wider organisation to maximise the development of the customer relationship.
• Promoting continual improvement of processes with the account team to deliver operational excellence within the commercial environment
• With relevant internal input, lead & deliver customer end to end supply chain projects with a view to releasing as much value as possible
• Build meaningful relationships with customer contacts at a broader level and ensure their involvement in projects where relevant.
Skills and education we are looking for
• University degree or equivalent by experience
• A first Account management experience with French retailers
• Experience in Private Label would be an asset
• Excellent French and English skills
• Solid understanding of company and customer supply chains
What will make you successful
• A highly developed sense of commercial awareness
• Project Management skills
• Create long term relationships with customers
• Numerate with strong analytical and problem solving ability
• Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Ability to prioritise, demonstrating first class organisational skills and time management skills
• Able to remain calm whilst working in a multi-task environment and with the tenacity to deal with resistance
• Ability to influence, both internally and externally
What can you expect
• To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
• To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
In return you will receive
• A salary in line with experience and market conditions. You will benefit from a group insurance, an hospitalization insurance (DKV) as well as meal vouchers and eco-cheques.
• A company car.
• The opportunity to join an international company that offers you a stable and long term position.
• Offices situated in an accessible location, without traffic jams.
• Flexible working arrangements.
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.