Key Account Manager, Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Bagnatica.
McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Values – Always Committed, Working Together, Aspire to be the best and Giving and Taking Accountability to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
Improve our market position and achieve financial growth, through building key customer relationships, negotiating and closing business deals and growing and retaining existing customers by presenting new solutions and services.
Your responsibilities will be
- Management of strategic/key accounts to deliver budgeted sales and profit
- Build strong long-term relationships and ensure continuous generation of new business
- Generate a Key Account Plan where strategic long-term account development is thoroughly analysed and translated into concrete short/mid/long-term actions and priorities
- Manage the tender processes and be responsible for competitive, on-time and accurate offer
- Negotiating contracts & price revisions.
- Responsibility on prices and margins policy
- Effectively monitor and control project progress
- Agree and meet annual business plan and sales targets
- Resolve key issues and challenges of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- Translate account plans into strategic initiatives and liaise with Marketing, Product Development, Category, Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Liaise closely with international UD sales team to implement sales strategy
- Liaise closely with local Italian team to define customer strategy, approach in synergy and share information in an efficient way
- Manage local back office resource as line manager
- Carry out reporting and participate in regular meetings
- Be driven by market and competitor analysis, strategy, forecasting, reporting and data sharing
Skills and education we are looking for
- University degree preferably in Economics/Marketing
- 2/4 years sales experience with Italian Discount and traditional distribution#
- Italian mother tongue, fluent in English
- Experience in Account management
- Experienced in working in international environmental
- Good negotiation and commercial skills
- Experience in FMCG is a plus
- Experience with Private Label companies is a plus
- In possession of driving licence
What will make you successful
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Autonomous, well organized, proactive, problem-solver
- Strong client relations developer
- Team player
- Customer-satisfaction oriented
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.