Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Centre Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Bagnatica (BG). McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Principles - Teamwork, Communication, Engagement and Leadership to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
The Warehouse and Distribution Centre Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and organizing the collection, storage and distribution of materials and finished products, involving suppliers, outsourcing, customers.
It also encompasses logistics management, including transportation, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods and materials as well as managing the warehouse's inventory.
Your responsibilities will be
- Warehousing and inventory management
- Pallets management
- External Distribution Centre Management
- Monthly closures
- Budget and costs
- Other related activities
Skills and education we are looking for
- Master Degree in Logistics or equivalent degree or experience;
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Transportation, distribution, logistics, dispatching, warehousing, inventory management
- Distribution requirements planning
- Supply chain strategy - Enterprise resources planning
- Demand management and forecasting
- Risk management
- Administration and reporting experiences in a multinational environment
- Microsoft Office Tools, SAP Modules SD and MM
What will make you successful
- People management
- Stress management, capability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to satisfy the different stakeholder
- Data driven decision maker
- Problem solving
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
What’s on offer
- Competitive package available
Closing date - 30/11/2020
Please use the form below to apply or send an email to email@example.com with the subject of the email the opportunity you are applying for. Please remember to attach your CV and letter
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.