Payroll / HR analyst
McBride is the leading European manufacturer and supplier of contract products and private labels for the domestic and professional cleaning markets. Based in Manchester, UK, McBride is present in twelve countries, with 13 manufacturing plants in Europe and two in Asia, producing more than 1.2 billion units per year and employing 4,000 people worldwide.
The Payroll System Analyst contributes to the improvement and implementation of work processes by computerizing payroll activities, employee files and processing them. This person also ensures changes and novelties in terms of legislation related to wages and benefits to allow the application and adaptation of the pay system. You develop comprehensive HR reports and support the payroll team in daily tasks.
What you will do
Tools/ Tech Systems BE/FR:
- Analyse and solve problems or/and transfer problems to the IT-department when needed.
- To pro-actively look for opportunities to improve the quality of input and output of the payroll system, the user friendliness and the work efficiency, to propose action plans and after agreement, to manage, co-ordinate and follow up implementation.
- Implementation of new modules and upgrades
- Responsible for the co-ordination and implementation of changes in the payroll system.
- Train and assist the colleague-users by giving personal assistance and providing the necessary information to use the HR-module.
- Edit user manuals.
Support in HR Projects/Reporting
- To handle reporting needs for internal and external purposes
- To handle and manage the completion and consolidation of the social balance at Belgian/French level.
- To handle the monthly, quarterly and yearly HR reporting.
- To support HR Managers in HR Projects related to legal, compensations and benefits.
- Preparation of the annual labour budget.
Support the Payroll Officers
- Participate in activities related to the payroll and payroll administration process
- Analyze anomalies, make corrections
- Check data in the system (wages, bonuses, control of working time, etc.)
- Help to prepare the annual work budget
What experience will you need
- You are passionate about the field of payroll
- Experience in project management and / or payroll processing
- Good knowledge of software, technological environments and integrated management systems
- You master Excel
- Very good knowledge of French and English languages, spoken and written
- Knowledge of process management
- Synthetic spirit, excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Sense of organization and planning
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com adding the job title in the subject line.
We will use the personal information you have submitted to us to review your application for the position.