We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Foetz.
McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Values – Always Committed, Working Together, Aspire to be the best and Giving and Taking Accountability to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
Schedule as efficient as possible all production requirements so we can guarantee an internal customer service level of minimum 99,25% at minimum stock keeping cost.
Your responsibilities will be
- Creates and maintains production schedules for part of the process and related production orders
- Manage the stock of WIP
- Monitors inventory and review missing material
- Tracks job progress and ensures correct flow of information
- Manage late deliveries, supplier capacity, breakdowns, etc. Escalates deviations as needed.
- Run reports and analyse data to ensure operation execution is performing according to plan
- Monitors adherence to the schedule and makes necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Take preventive actions and inform the team about possible issues
- Manage all kind of difficulties and communicates with cross-functional teams
- Schedule and communicate with departments (prod, R&D, ..) and subcontractors to plan production orders
- Ensure on time launches of new as well as the end of life products
- Be the Back Up for filling planner’s role
- Data Management in SAP and maintain KPI´s
- Manage invoices from suppliers and for subcontractor
Skills and education we are looking for
- Ideally an Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics, preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in production planning in an international manufacturing environment
- Fluent in English and French, any other language is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- SAP Experience is a real plus
- Knowledge of routings & stock management (safety stock calculations)
- Knowledge of components and planning process (order quantities, leadtimes, ...)
- Knowledge of production facilities (capabilities, lines, operators needed, efficiencies, change-over matrices and impact, ...)
What will make you successful
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Demonstrate responsiveness and efficiency
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and react proactively to find solutions
- Very good communication skills to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Maturity to negotiate, discuss and agree with different levels and departments
- Be able to execute priorities in case of issues (late deliveries, supplier capacity, breakdowns
- Be able to manage the profil CMS (container management system)
- Working under pressure
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.