Reference Officer, Temporary 6 months : 01/09/2021 – 31/03/2021
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Estaimpuis Central Offices. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Values – Always Committed, Working Together, Aspire to be the best and Giving and Taking Accountability to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
As Reference Officer you participate in the creation of new and the modification of existing references for designated products by ensuring the development of labels (text & design) within the agreed lead times, respecting customer demands and legal constraints.
Your responsibilities will be
- Label text development: develop texts for articles and compose labels for new references in co-operation with the Category Manager, the legal department, the translation agency and the designers.
- Label design development: verify and correct the texts and legal aspects on the label. Approve the final version in terms of digital material and outprint
- Administrative tasks: keep the database of texts constantly up to date, set up and maintain the administrative filing process of all correspondence in each project in order to find/follow easily every step in the development of the project.
Skills and education we are looking for
- Bachelor degree
- Mother tongue French or Dutch, but good knowledge of French is necessary
- Good English skills
- PC Skills: good knowledge of Office.
What will make you successful
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed timescales
- Ability to prioritise in a constantly changing environment
- Strong communication capabilities both internally & externally
- Strong organisational skills
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.