Sales Coordinator Junior
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Middleton. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Values – Always Committed, Working Together, Aspire to be the best and Giving and Taking Accountability to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
A customer facing role responsible for coordination, both internally and externally, of specific administrative aspects of sales activities such as new product development, offers management, document & samples flow, article creation/modification, promotional activities, lifecycle management, and all this within a set of assigned customers.
Develop relationships with key external customer contacts and internal stakeholders to guarantee the launch of products within the agreed conditions with the customers and with respect to all relevant legislation. Guarantee the management of events by making sure that these are evaluated on feasibility and internal impact.
To get all trading conditions with customers formalised, internally communicated and to have all contracts / services to be delivered checked on both feasibility and profitability impact. To provide high quality, in-depth administrative support to Key Account Management.
Your responsibilities will be
Product Launch Management
- Develop the Article creation form (phased volumes, timings, distribution spreads, definitions of the product…) Define the CPA (Critical Path Analysis). Translate the Product Brief, into a Project Plan with clear instructions to other processes involved (Account Management, Product Development, Production, Contract Management…)
- Manage and follow up the complete Project Plan (from the start of the launch till the start of the events process), keeping updated the project into McBride’s technical portal. Guarantee active communication (as well internally as externally)
- Request production samples and make sure samples arrive on time with customer
- Management of bottle-neck situations in order to avoid any problem that prevents delivery according to plan, propose, communicate and follow up solution internally and externally
- Make sure that events are evaluated on feasibility and internal impact before position taking with the customer. Management of specific component stocks with the production sites PLM and in direct with the customers
- Management of the follow up of the events process and end of stocks until the end of the event
- Manage the phase out and synchronisation of products by making a plan based on agreements with customers, instructing all processes involved and following up the projects
Customer Offer Management
- Follow the Customer Offer Management process and complete any other commercial product related documents requested by the customer.
Local Promotions Management
- Focus on Management of promotions from start till stop: Guarantee that all data required is obtained
- Responsible for executing a feasibility study at plant level, ensuring bottlenecks are solved and properly communicated to all processes involved
Local Commercial and Customer Support
- Give the appropriate administrative support to the KAM. Keep updated the customer portal management, encode logistic sheets, product information, complete supplier data, customer statistics
- Support KAM & Customer on general topics / questions: Customer identity cards, Customer account plans, Process Creation of new customers, preparation of customer visits
- Participate in commercial meetings and/or customer visits if required
Skills and education we are looking for
- Graduate Calibre, Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience (Required)
- Intermediate level ability in Microsoft Office Applications; Excel, PowerPoint and Word (Required)
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Customer service or Commercial role (required)
- Use of SAP (Required)
- Project Management Skills: understand critical paths and importance of adherence to ensure timely launches (required)
- Solid understanding of company and customer supply chains (desirable)
- Able to develop working relationships with customers and with people from other areas of the business
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise work, Logical reasoning, Commercial awareness, ability to handle conflict
What will make you successful
- Competent in working in teams, learning from mistakes, supporting others, respect of others opinions regardless of own views. Consistently thinks of the needs of the team and focus on the achievement of collective results
- Has the moral courage to bring all topics and difficult issues to the table and commit to decisions collectively taken
- Understands that maximising specific customer and divisional results needs to be in the context of what is best for the wider McBride business
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, consistently. Regularly act with speed, agility & confidence
- Ensure customer performance metrics are clearly understood
- Consistently identifies insight from a range of business data to improve
- Participate and lead discussions and debates
- Does not accept the status quo, challenge perceived wisdoms, escalate when required and strive for a better way.
- Understand the key financial concepts and be able to relate these within current role
- Have an understanding of the category, the competition, the customer and use this on a daily basis
- Highly effective in communicating externally, competent in articulating messages and proposals in an engaging, passionate, compelling and convincing manner
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
In return you will receive
- Competitive package available
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.