We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Estaimpuis Central Offices. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Values – Always Committed, Working Together, Aspire to be the best and Giving and Taking Accountability to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
In this role you work closely together with your Key Account Manager. You are responsible for administrative follow up and commercial support. You will have a customer facing role, responsible for coordination, both internally and externally, of specific administrative aspects of sales activities.
You will develop relationships with key external customer contacts and internal stakeholders to guarantee the launch of products within the agreed conditions with the customers and with respect to all relevant legislation.
Your responsibilities will be
• Give the appropriate administrative support to the Key Account Manager.
• Fill in commercial product related documents asked by the customer.
• Provide the customer with all needed product related information and samples.
• Be responsible for complete and comprehensive customer statistics.
• Participate to commercial meetings.
• Administrative follow up to support the launch of new products.
• Guarantee active communication, as well internally as externally.
• Management of bottle-neck situations in order to avoid any problem that prevents delivery according to plan.
• Manage the phase out and synchronisation of products.
Skills and education we are looking for
• Bachelor Degree or equal through experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French or Dutch
• Good knowledge of English
• Advanced user knowledge of Office
• Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
What will make you successful
• Able to work autonomously, under pressure in a rapidly changing and highly demanding environment;
• Show a high degree of interpersonal skills;
• Have a commercial attitude.
• Remain calm under pressure and in any situation;
• Work pro-actively and in good collaboration with your internal and external customers to get to the best results;
• Work conscientiously;
• Multitask and work with speed and agility.
What can you expect
• To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
• To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
In return you will receive
• A salary in line with experience and market conditions. You will benefit from a group insurance, an hospitalization insurance (DKV) as well as meal vouchers and eco-cheques.
• The opportunity to join an international company that offers you a stable and long term position.
• Offices situated in an accessible location, without traffic jams.
• Flexible working arrangements.
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.