Senior HR Officer, permanent
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s, based in Foetz, Luxembourg. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Values – Always Committed, Working Together, Aspire to be the best and Giving and Taking Accountability to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
As HR Officer you work under the responsibility of the HR Manager to provide a customer driven and comprehensive HR service in order to enable a working environment that inspires and motivates people inside the business to achieve high performance and to introduce the HR strategy on site as well as ensure that all McBride processes are managed in a manner that is globally consistent whilst sensitive to local arrangements.
Your responsibilities will be
- Advise managers in all HR matters ensuring this is in line with current employment legislation, company policies and best practice at all times.
- Work with the HR Manager and line managers to implement business and people plans providing local insights and observations to shape and influence plans.
- Take the lead on recruitment from identification stage through employment contract drafting stage up to designing and implementing the proper on boarding plan.
- Coach and partner managers to develop solutions to address sensitive and /or difficult situations e.g. disputes resolution, performance management, change.
- Coordinate all Learning & Development activities including identifying needs, implementing training activities, handling registration and seeking for governmental subsidies, sharing Group L&D progams locally, management of Personal Development Reviews.
- Support and contribute to people engagement initiatives.
- Contribute to the HR Digitalization project and make sure initiatives are implemented successfully at local level.
- Ensures that HR material is consistent and up to date with the Company policies and practices and is accessible to managers and colleagues. E.g. contracts, job descriptions, policies…
- Complete and analyse KPI’s to inform line managers and drive improvement opportunities.
- Support general HR administration together with your colleagues from the HR Team.
Skills and education we are looking for
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in faced paced HR generalist environment and in an international organization.
- Educational level at Master or Bachelor level in HR / Business Management or similar.
- Fluent in English & French. German will be considered as an asset.
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourgish labour law.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS software packages (Word, Excel/PowerPoint). SAP knowledge is advantageous.
What will make you successful
- Passionate about people!
- Eager to work in a team with a positive and “help each other “ mindset!
- Absolute awareness of and commitment to confidentiality.
- Well developed self management skills – structured completer finisher and self initiator
- High attention to detail, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Pro-active approach – seeks new and improved methods of working. Problem solver, solution focused.
- Confident/effective communicator, assertive and self-assured, displaying resilience.
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
In return you will receive
- Competitive package
- Personal and professional growth’s opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please send your application including a motivation letter and CV to:
McBride Foetz, HR Department, Stéphane Gaspard, Head of HR UD, rue de l’Industrie L-3895 FOETZ, firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.