Stock & Systems Co-ordinator
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Principles - Teamwork, Communication, Engagement and Leadership to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
To be the main co-ordinator across the Warehouse 3PL network for stock & systems management.
Update, reconcile and report on various operational aspects relating to Warehousing in order so we can provide the best service to both our internal/external customers whilst maximising efficiency & minimising cost.
Specifically manage the daily interface monitor with all 3PLs & check that all systems are in line and that discrepancies are investigated and resolved quickly
Your responsibilities will be
- Monitor daily interface transactions with 3PLs & GIS to ensure completeness
- Investigate and resolve any differences & EDI failures
- Monitor stock levels between McBride SAP & 3PL WMS to ensure alignment (quantity & status)
- Produce reports as required providing others both internal & external with essential information, discrepancies & exceptions
- Ensure stock counts / PI are completed accurately & on time and any discrepancies investigated and resolved
Skills and education we are looking for
- Fluent in German, English & French – good conversational ability
- High level of numeracy and a good level of literacy
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in logistics.
- Good system & analytical skills
- Ability to use & understand third party systems
- Advanced SAP User – ideally expert Level
- Good Excel skills– used for manipulating large data sets
- PC Literate – In Word, Outlook & Internet
- Ability to understand & use 3rd party warehouse management systems
What will make you successful
- Self-starter – ability to work proactively using own initiative
- Good Communication Skills – both written & oral
- Work accurately in a demanding environment
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
In return you will receive
- 30 days holiday (including 5 BH) + 3 bank holidays at Christmas
- Private health scheme
- Up to 3 'Thank You' days (additional holidays) per year
- Pension scheme
- On site free parking
- On site canteen
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Free products
The closing date for applications is 30/12/2020
If you would like a copy of the full job description and would like to apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and covering letter outlining the reasons why you believe you are suitable for this role and send to the UK HR team, UKRecruitment@mcbride.co.uk.
If you would like to know more about the role before applying, and would prefer a confidential conversation - please email the above address and a meeting/call with the line manager can be arranged.
If you are an internal applicant - It will be assumed, unless you tell us otherwise, that you will have informed your line manager of your interest in this vacancy before applying.
If you know of someone who does not currently work for McBride and you believe would be a great addition to our organisation and they meet the qualifications for this role, please remember to complete the Refer A Friend - Candidate Referral Form. The document can be found in the Talent Acquisition section of the HR Village page or from your Local HR team.
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.