We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Foetz. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Values – Always Committed, Working Together, Aspire to be the best and Giving and Taking Accountability to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
The role is responsible for maintaining up-to-date personnel data, Time Management, participating in payroll, give administrative support and report KPI's.
Your responsibilities will be
- Encoding, monitoring and checking attendance times (clocking in and out, sickness, leave, etc.)
- Participation in salary calculations in collaboration with the Payroll Officer
- Preparation of Excel reports for the Group and local management
- Participation in audits
- Administrative management of workers/trainees/students
- Follow-up of electrical authorisations and recycling of forklift drivers' licences
- Updating data in the various software programs
- Follow-up and organisation of medical visits
- Encoding and monitoring invoices related to the department
- Responding to employee requests and supporting the HR department
- Participation in the HR digitisation project
Skills and education we are looking for
- Graduate in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position, ideally in the industrial sector
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg labour law
- Good command of French and English, German will be considered an advantage
- MS Office: advanced knowledge of Excel, Good, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Keypaie, DSK and SAP software is an asset
What will make you successful
- Good organisational skills
- Affinity with numbers
- Ease in digital data processing
- Analytical sense
- Methodical, Sense of organization
- Confidentiality, professionalism, integrity
- Rigorous, accurate, respectful of deadlines
- Focused customer service and good communication skills
- Team spirit
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
If you would like a copy of the full job description and would like to apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and covering letter outlining the reasons why you believe you are suitable for this role and send to Sandra Koep, Senior HR Advisor, email@example.com
If you would like to know more about the role before applying, and would prefer a confidential conversation - please email the above address and a meeting/call with the line manager can be arranged.
If you are an internal applicant - It will be assumed, unless you tell us otherwise, that you will have informed your line manager of your interest in this vacancy before applying.
If you know of someone who does not currently work for McBride and you believe would be a great addition to our organisation and they meet the qualifications for this role, please remember to complete the Refer A Friend - Candidate Referral Form. The document can be found in the Talent Acquisition section of the HR Village page or from your Local HR team.
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.